About Me

My photo
stay at home mom is my job title. cook. dishwasher. maid. taxi driver. referee. nurse. are just a few of my daily jobs. but i love it. they are my life. sometimes it is crazy. they make me smile. a lot.

WELCOME

i lead a crazy life. 5 kids. stay at home momma. hubby works 3rd shift and sleeps all day. it is just me and the monkeys most of the time. im pretty laid back though. farm life. horses. cows. dogs. love love the outdoors. like digging in the dirt. hate cleaning. really hate laundry. love to read. i read a little bit of everything. welcome to my world. hope you enjoy seeing a bit of my life. thanks for stopping by.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Handmade Wood Baskets


Handmade Wood Baskets for sale. Very Beautiful. Contact easelvey434@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers